Free Kids Play Area
Let the kids enjoy whilst you shop
Free to Use
It’s free to use for all shoppers’ children
Open for all
The play area will be open to all children during store timings unless mentioned otherwise.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Checkout Superstore play area is a facility suitable for children under the height of 1.10 meters ( 3ft 7 inches) . If your children are taller than this, then unfortunately we cannot allow them in.
- Children between the ages 0-5 years will only be allowed in this area.
- For hygiene purposes, we encourage all children to use the toilet to wash their hands before playing
- Shoes must be removed (adults and children) and socks are to be worn at all times. Children without socks will be removed.
- Children who are unwell or become unwell at the play centre should not use the play area.
- Please leave all badges, jewellery and watches with an adult so they do not get lost. Checkout Superstore will not accept liability for loss.
- Please leave all food and drinks outside of the play area, including chewing gum and sweets.
- If the play area is very busy, play may be restricted to 5-10 minutes per child.
- In the rare case of an accident, please report to a member of the Checkout Superstore staff.
- In the event of an emergency please evacuate by the nearest door.
No cameras or video equipment are allowed.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry at any time.
- The play area in store conforms to ROSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) standards.